Machine Operator (Filament Plant)
- Follow the production schedule set by the lead and plant manager.
- Produce fiber within requires production and waste tolerances.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe working environment at all times by performing general housekeeping and complying with OSHA safety standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors and senior operators.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Related experience preferred.
- On-the-job training offered.
- Prolonged periods standing, walking, stooping or bending.
- Ability to physically see color.
- Manual dexterity to operate machines safely.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at a time, at time carrying loads up stairs.
Click Here to Apply